Here is the latest news from the Academy of Finance CTE Pathway:
- In 2017-2018, the Smithfield High School Academy of Finance opened an on-campus coffee shop. The endeavor, called On School Grounds, is run by the Academy members every morning from 7-7:20 am and from 1:45-2:00 pm.
- On February 10th, the Academy had it’s Foxwoods fundraiser and over 50 parents and community members supported this event.
- The Academy attended an etiquette luncheon on February 15th and will compete in the annual Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) Statewide Competition on February 28th.
- The Academy of Finance held their Open House on February 15th from 630-800pm.
- On May 25th, the Academy will host the 21st annual Spring Fest concert, which will be held in the high school courtyard.